(2) Do not extend the head or limbs beyond the armrests to prevent them from being hit by obstacles, ceilings, adjacent escalators or inclined moving walkways, and causing personal injury.
(4) Do not deliberately pull back the handrail in the opposite direction of the operation of the handrail to prevent it from running; do not allow your fingers and clothing to touch the parts below the handrail; do not flip the lower edge of the handrail with your hand. Otherwise, it will affect the normal operation of the handrail, damage the components of the handrail device, or scratch or crush your fingers.
(5) Children are prohibited from climbing on the handrail or the inner cover. It is forbidden to play the handrail or the inner and outer cover as a slide to prevent accidents such as bruising, pinching or falling.
(8) It is forbidden to discard the cigarette butts on the steps to prevent fires; do not discard the cores, caps, ice cream sticks, chewing gum, commodity packaging and other debris on the steps to prevent damage to the comb plates; passengers should not wear them. The soles are covered with water, oil and other shoes that are easy to slip.
(9) When the escalator or moving walkway is running, the comb plate is a more dangerous part. Passengers should try to avoid the hand, body, shoes, dress, items, sharp and hard objects touched here to avoid danger.
(10) It is forbidden to touch the entrance of the handrail with hand or other foreign objects to prevent getting involved; children are prohibited from playing and playing near the steering end of the handrail to prevent the head, arms or body from being caught between the handrail and the floor.
(13) It is forbidden to push the escalator by hand pushing the stroller, shopping trolley, etc., so as to avoid the car losing balance and causing rolling down, or even causing other passengers to be injured or equipment damage. Please take the elevator or the moving walkway if necessary.
(15) It is prohibited to use the escalator or moving walkway as a conveyor to carry goods directly. Passengers are not allowed to carry bulky or large bulky items to prevent personal injury or equipment damage from touching the ceiling or adjacent escalators.
(16) Prohibition of fires and earthquakes in buildings should be evacuated through fire stairs. When the escalator and moving walkway are flooded (for example, due to a broken water pipe in the building), do not board.
(17) Do not use the escalator as a walking stair during the stoppage of the escalator, because the vertical height of the steps is not suitable for people to walk, which may cause tripping or rolling.
(18) When riding the moving walkway, “walk left, stand steady to the right”, that is, the passenger should stand as close as possible to the right side of the ladder when taking the passenger, leaving the left space as an emergency passage for the passengers in urgent need. This is a civilized way of riding.